Friday 12 March 2021

Tech Reflect

L.I: To understand the process of cooking 

The Year 7's created hot cakes for food Tech. My group gather our ingredients and utensil. One person in out group had to get 1 cup of flour and 1 Tea spoon of baking powder. Another person gets 3 quarters of milk and they have to crack 2 eggs to get the egg whites. The third person has to get the bananas and mash it up. 

I mixed the flour and baking powder. Spelman whisked the eggs and the milk. Farzana grabbed all the mashed bananas and the eggs and milk into the big bowl with the flour and baking powder. After mixing it all up I poured the oil onto the pan. 

We started pouring the mixture onto the pan. After waiting one minute we flipped the cake and it turned out good. We made about 13 hot cakes and spilt it between us. We topped it of with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce. When we ate it, it tasted so delicious. 

This is the best thing I've ever made currently. To be honest I would like to create more at home. I had fun creating hot cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.