Thursday 3 June 2021

Stan Walker | Silver Attitude

 L.I: To find a celebrity that had difficulties but is still positive 


For one of my silver attitude activites I created a DLO about a celebrity who faced difficulties but has a positive attitude. The celebrity I chose was Stan Walker. Stan Walker was diagnosed with stomach cancer in 2017. A little information about Stan walker, Stan Walker is a singer. He is one of the most popular singers in New Zealand. Stan walker has won 5 New Zealand music award. 

Stan Walker was diagnosed with stomach cancer. The stomach cancer he got was a rare type of stomach cancer. Its called CDH1. CDH1 is a gene mutation. This type of cancer was the reason why 25 family members of the Stan Walker family died. 

I found this activity fun and really interesting. I found the new facts I found about Stan Walker interesting and I had fun researching them. This activity made me know more about his personal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.