Wednesday 9 January 2019

Protect and Preserve: The Power of Ten

Today I am gonna list 10 animals that I would protect from extinction. On the Summer Learning Journey site it said " For each one, give a reason as to why you think it is important." Instead I am gonna give a reason for every animal.
 Animal 1 - Lion
Animal 2 - Tiger
Animal 3 - Panda
Animal 4 - Cats
Animal 5 - Dogs
Animal 6 - Parrots
Animal 7 - Turtle
Animal 8 - Monkey
Animal 9 - Zebra
Animal 10 - Donkey

Reason why it's Important to protect them is because they are my favourite animals and if anything which is important and my favourite then I will protect it from extinction.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leon,

    Great to see a list of your favourite animals!

    Turtles are definitely a favourite on this Summer Learning Journey! I also like parrots, I'd love to save them too just because I find them cheeky and amusing. What is one way that you think you could protect some of these animals from extinction?

    Talk to you soon Leon, well done!
    -Lee


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leon! I can agree, I would also want to save something I love the most. I personally think that every loving animal should be cared for. How would you help decrease the amount of animals going extinct? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.