Friday 4 January 2019

Up, Up and Away: Changing Climates

Today I am gonna tell you my favourite things to do when it's raining outside.

1 - Watch Youtube
I like watching Youtube because it makes me  o watch some interesting videos that I haven't seen before.

2 - Play with Family members/Freinds
I like to play with my family and friends because it is fun when I play with them since I am the only kid in my family and since I am the only kid I will get board at doing nothing and watching youtube even though it's also my favourite subject to do.

3 - Eating
I like eating because I don't really eat that much and we don't have enough food because mostly my family eats instead of me.

4 - Talking with friends
I like talking with friends because we talk about embarrassing moments and funny moments and some of our best and socking moments.

5 - Making videos
I like making videos but I don't upload them I just upload school videos. But I still like making personal videos for myself and making my videos private.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Leon, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Thanks for sharing five different ways to spend a rainy day. I really like the way that you've written a sentence or two explaining each of the ideas too. What a great way to extend yourself.

    I love eating hot food on cold, rainy days. I am currently living in London, England where it's the middle of winter so we have been getting a few of those sorts of days lately. What sort of videos do you like to watch on Youtube?

    Thanks, and I hope you are having a really relaxing summer break.

    Take care,
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.