Monday 8 March 2021

Ko wai ahau?


Talofa lava, my name is Leon. I’m 11 and I am Samoan. My favourite sport is Volleyball. During school I enjoy playing volleyball with my friends and after school I like playing games with my friends. In my spare time I like to watch youtube videos. My favourite youtuber is KSI. I also like watching anime. My favourite anime right now is Jujutsu Kaisen. I like Jujutsu Kaisen because of the fight scenes. My favourite fight was Gojo Satoru vs Jogo. I like eating fast food like McDonald’s, Burger king and KFC. Out of all three I like McDonald’s the most. My favourite holiday of the year is christmas because my family throws big parties to celebrate christmas. This year I want to work very hard and take risks for my learning. I am also going to try to participate in events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.