Friday 21 December 2018

A place to Stand: Living on the Edge

Today I am gonna make an letter to my best friends Spelman about my experience at Tundra. At Tundra me and my family saw a lot of mountains. All of us went on one of the mountains, it was snowing too. While it was snowing we had a snow fight. It was so fun that no one even got me except my dad because he went behind me and surprised me with a snow ball. It was a fun experience but sadly we had to leave, one day I want to go back there for a rematch with my dad in a snow fight.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leon,

    This is Susie from the SLJ team. Having a snow fight in the snowy mountain range of Tundra sounds like a dream. Maybe you could also talk about how low the temperature is, how cold you felt and perhaps which animals or plants you saw! I'm sure whoever that will receive this letter would love to know all about Tundra.

    Also, it is important that we follow the formal structure of a letter by giving an official greeting (Dear...) and signing off (Yours sincerely, From...). Who did you intend to write this letter to? Was it for one of your friends at school?

    Ka kite,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.