Tuesday 18 December 2018

A place to Stand: The Secretive Skink

Today I am gonna make a blog of 3 cons and pros.

Pros 1 - No more "four-eyes"

Pros 2 - Better visual acuity

Pros 3 - No more irritating contract lenses


Now I am gonna do cons

Cons 1 - Night vision issues

Cons 2 - Subconjunctival hemorrhages

Con 3 - Dry eyes

Does are the 3 pros and the 3 cons.

So now I am gonna talk about  working as a DOC ranger. I think working as a DOC ranger will be tons of work to do. Finally I am gonna talk about whether I want to be a DOC ranger. I would not be a DOC ranger because I am not focusing on to be a DOC ranger I am focusing in being something else.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leon,

    I'm catching up on all the activities from last year! I understand that you want to be something other than a DOC ranger- it's not for everyone! With your pros and cons above, it looks like something other than a DOC ranger! Would you like to look at the question again and click on the link and see if you get different answers. That way, I'll give you full points!

    Love your blog, Leon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.