Wednesday 25 August 2021

Poetry / Online Class

  L.I Create an Listing Poem about any topic.


For writing for we create list peoms. List poems mean's listing differnt things that links to th topic, as example How to make a firend?, my group create an poem listing differnt ideas on how you can make firends, I really enjoyed working on these as I know what Im doing, I understand what I need to do,I know how an List poem's structures as example an List poem uses only one word at the start of each sentinces, and had full stops and captail letters at each sentince. We did this by sharing our ideas and working collabortivtly and understanding how an list poem works,what it looks like and how you can write one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leon
    I can see you have a good understanding of how to write a list poem. I think you chose a good topic to write you poem on as we all need friends. Your poem made me think about how important it is to make friends and look after each other.
    Well done collaborating with your group to write a great poem.
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leon this is a very cool and descriptive blog post but there is a couple spelling mistakes In there so you could try and fix them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.