Tuesday 20 October 2020

Brainstorming

 For writing I had to brainstorm some ideas to make a persuasive speech about. Texas and I read a text about why a person didn't want a statue to be taken down. We brainstormed reasons on why the statue shouldn't be taken down. One of those reasons were because it would be a waste of money. Brainstorming is thinking about a bunch of ideas. Next I wrote down 3 headings I could make a topic about. Those 3 headings were School, Home and Community. I added 3 arguments under those topics for my argument. Then I chose 2 arguments to make my persuasive speech. I chose gaming as my topic and my argument was Kids should be allowed to game as much as they want. 

L.I: To brainstorm possible topics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.