Thursday 10 December 2020

Kick start | Art colouring book

In our first SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) teaser task we were colouring drawings. First thing we did was search for a drawing that we would like to colour in.

Next we looked at the original drawing and took a screen shot of that. Then we coloured in the drawing by using the colour pallet that is below the picture.

We could use the first 8 colours which were the original colours from the original picture. We could also use the other 8 colours which were colours that we could randomly use to change the drawing.

I used different colours on the statue of liberty because I thought it would look good. In my opinion the statue of liberty drawing looks good and better than the original one. 

This activity was fun to do. I really like the results I got after re-colouring the statue of liberty. 

After colouring in the drawing we downloaded that. Here are the results of my version of the drawing:

Original:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.