Friday 4 December 2020

Touch rugby | Kiwi sport

In our session we did a passing drill and we played a game of touch.

In our passing drill we passed the ball to each other. In the passing drill you have to communicate like calling the person name. When your catching the ball you make a W shape with your hands. 

Next we played a game of touch. My team communicated to each other and we got a try. During the game we learnt a new move from Coach Mark. Its called diving. Diving is when you just dive to touch the person.

In the game my team did 2 man and 3 man settles. We also shared the ball with everyone in our team.

I had so much fun but I was so exhausted. I was exhausted because we had to run back and align ourselves with Coach Mark when were defending. 

L.I: To learn the basics of Touch Rugby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.