Friday 6 November 2020

Persuasive speech

For Writing we wrote down our persuasive speech. 

In my speech I had to introduce myself. Then I had to introduce my topic and say our rhetorical question. After that I had to write down my POV (Point of view) and why I believe in my argument. Next I wrote down reasons on why kids should be able to play games when they want and how long they want. I also researched facts to support my reason. After that I wrote a solution for the situation. Finally I wrote down a summary for my speech.

This task was so fun. I had fun researching the facts. Now I feel confident to say my speech because of the information I found. I feel like the information I found is good enough to convince most people.

L.I: To create a persuasive speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.